Tuesday 8 March 2022

You Decide 2022

Right, I've put this off long enough. I can only use Covid as an excuse for so long, and now I'm not wearing a mask on the tube any more there's no reason I can't subject myself to the usual ritual Death by Restaurant. So it's time, after a two year break, for my considerate and well-meaning readership (hint hint) to vote on the subject of my next restaurant review.

Same caveats apply:

1. I can't have reviewed the place before (have a quick Google if you're unsure)

2. It has to be either in London or easily accessible from London (I'll get on a train but I'm not flying to Athens)

3. Please check the restaurant you want to vote for hasn't already been added before you add it yourself.


And yes, I am aware it's more than likely I'll end up going to Nusr-Et, but that doesn't mean I can't start you off with Nathan Outlaw as an option, either. SOLA won last time, so there's always hope. Knock yourselves out.

EDIT: Nusr-Et was, predictably, the winner. I'd better start saving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When will this visit to Nusr Et be taking place?

Chris Pople said...

Soon - sorry. Combination of not being able to find anyone to go with (and who can blame them) and a lack of budget. But I'm hoping next month...